Exceptional combination of protection, style and comfort. The STRATA® Arc Hi-Viz Shirt is Inherent, Fire Retardant, Anti-Static, Hi-Vizibility and Arc Protective designed with engineers and manager in mind. The shirt provides a corporate look while ensuring you stay protected from an Arc Flash.
100% Inherent ARC FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
External transfer badge displaying the garments Standards and Arc cal rating
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Double Chest Pockets
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
ATPV 9.2 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Modacrylic, 25% cotton, 22% Polyamide, 10% viscose, 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 200 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 9.2 cal/cm², APC 1
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 ATPV = 9.2 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)