The ARC Flash Grip Glove is one of the first gloves to combine high levels of Flame Resistance and Cut Protection level 5 D in one comfortable, ergonomic design. All components are Inherently Flame Resistant and maintain their properties throughout the glove’s life.
- The exceptional ergonomic fit, based on patented technology, ensures a high-level of all-shift comfort
- The soft-foam coating provides excellent grip in wet, oily and dry conditions, reducing slippage and hand tension
- The thin 13 gauge knitted liner, featuring ZonzTM Knit technology, increases productivity and safety by enabling the manipulation of small objects such as wires and bolts
- Cut 5 Level D
- Superb protection from flame, heat and cut
- Extra flexibility and dexterity minimising hand fatigue
- Multiple launderings while keeps the same performance
- 13 gauge
- Excellent Grip
- Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
ATPV 10.3 cal/cm2
- Material: Coating: Micro Foam
Arc Flash Protection (ATPV Arc level 2 as per ASTM F2675-13) – 10.3cal/cm2
- Certified to EN388 - 4X43D, EN407 - 4132XX, EN420 CAT II, EN1149