Introducing our new ergonomically designed STRATA® Fleece Jacket. INHERENT ARC & Flame Resistant & comfortable all combined with excellent protection against an Electric ARC event and protection against heat & flame. Our unique Easi-Arm Gusset ensures optimum movement for the wearer. Oversized funnel neck collar with chin guard.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Tight Knitted Structure
The fabric has been tightly weaved together ensuring the inside of the jacket will keep you warm while the outside insulates.
The article itself does not pill, it has been made in a way so that it does not collect dust, fluff or any bobbles.
High Stand collar with zip fastening
The high collar is not only modern in look but provides excellent coverage around the neck when fastened. The less skin exposed the better.
2 X Concealed Zipped Pockets
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
EBT50 11 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 48% Modacrylic, 32% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 360 g/m²
- EN 61482-2:2020 EBT50 11 cal/cm² APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2019 EBT50 11 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2009
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C2 F2 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 UPF 50+ (UV Protection)