Exceptional fit in style underpin our 100% INHERENT multi-norm ARC Chino trouser providing excellent protection against an Electric ARC event, Heat & Flame whilst maintaining a smart appearance.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Waist loops for your FR Belt *Do not use belts with Metal Buckles when working in an electrical environment.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
EBT50 9.9 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 gsm / 7 oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.9cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 11611: Class 1 A1 + A2 (Welding)
- NFPA 70E Compliant
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)