Our new and improved STRATA® ARC Cargo Trouser providing extra support and freedom of movement with our unique Easi-Leg™ Gusset Technology.
Inherent lightweight and comfortable trouser providing increased Vizibility combined with excellent protection against an Electric Arc Flash or Heat and Flame.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated side waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
Waist loops for your FR Belt *Do not use belts with Metal Buckles when working in an electrical environment.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing
Twin Stitched Outer Leg Seams
Constructed with twin topstitching for added strength and durability to the seams.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
ATPV 10 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Viscose FR, 26% Modacrylic, 20% Cotton, 5% Para-aramid, 5% Polyamide, 2% Anti-Static
Weight: 240 g/m / 7.oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- ASTM F/1959 10cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (Hi-Vizibility)
- NFPA 70E/2112 Compliant
- EN 13578-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)