Our SFV802 overall is specially designed for working in and around clean condition / FOD environments where there is a hazard of Electric Arc Flash or Fire. Lightweight and suitable for warm conditions. Unique Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives excellent freedom of movement when wearing this garment.
This is a pocketless overall
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Internal Adjustable Waistband
All our STRATA® Protection Coveralls/Overalls contain an internal adjustable waist giving you the option to loosen or tighten the fit. Allowing for an extra layering of protective clothing to be worn underneath whilst maintaining a comfortable fit.
2 X Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Internal label woven or transfer displaying the garments certified standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
ETB50 9.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 EBT50 = 9.1 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 EBT50 = 9.1 cal/cm², APC = 1
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)