The STRATA® Hi-Viz Dungaree is Inherent, Lightweight & ergonomically designed, engineered for optimum movements for increased visibility combined with excellent protection against an Electric Arc Flash. With reflective bands to get the lower leg and added reflective piping detail on the pockets.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Sliders on the straps allow the wearer to extend or shorten the over the shoulder straps to give the best fit and movement.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Zipped Ankle Opening
Gives wearer ease of putting on over footwear and removal over footwear.
ATPV 10.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 35% FR Viscose, 28% Modacrylic, 24% Cotton,
7% Polyamide, 5% Para-aramid, 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 255 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 ATPV = 10.1 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 10.1cal/cm² & APC = 1
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 1 (High Visibility)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)