STRATA® ARC Poloshirt is a INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable Poloshirt with excellent protection against an ARC Flash provides protection against Heat & Flame related incidents.
100% Inherent ARC FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
ATPV 11 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 270 g/m / 8oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 11cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- NFPA 70E Compliant
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)