Our new Ladies STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Ladies Shirt offers excellent style, fit and protection. INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable combined with excellent protection against an electric ARC event and protection against heat & flame. Double generously sized chest pockets providing ample room for storage.
100% Inherent ARC FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
External transfer badge displaying the garments Standards and Arc cal rating.
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Double Chest Pockets
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
ATPV 9.2 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Modacrylic, 25% cotton, 22% Polyamide, 10% viscose, 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 200 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 ATPV = 9.2 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 9.2 cal/cm², APC = 1
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 2 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)
- NFPA70E Compliant